Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

Scrubs and others

Welcome to the onigiri Speed... yes, I for one have seen scrubs. It's pretty good, from what I remember, although I have only seen a handful of episodes. Something in the back of my mind is telling me that the janitor is the same guy that played the janitor in The Breakfast Club... is this the case or is my mind playing tricks?...

Speaking of American TV shows, are any of you guys familiar with OZ, the HBO drama set in a prison? For me, it's the best American Show of all time. Violence, insights, gripping stories, philosophy, drama, inner battles... it's got it all.

For the record, I have to nominate Six Feet Under for the worst TV show award. Never have I seen such pretentious Americana...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?